Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Completely Lost

Just when you think Lost couldn't possibly get more mysterious ... it does. I cannot reveal any more except that the latest twist is fascinating, although given the track record of the series, it's probably a red herring or some other odd fish. I suspect writers are drafted in just to write bits without knowing the whole picture (if there is one). Motivation seems to shift in a mercurial fashion. Tonight's ep was somewhat marred by the station losing sound for about five minutes, but since the dialogue doesn't aid understanding, not serious. I'm hooked all over again. Clever bastards.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no don't say that. I am so determined not to watch Series 2...

Damn damn damn.

11:27 pm  
Blogger Wyndham said...

Oooh, got the first 9 episodes of series 2 to watch this weekend. Lost had better not let me down. There must be a point, an ending. Or there will be trouble.

12:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home