Saturday, May 06, 2006

Rejoice! Rejoice!

Chelsea 3, Manchester United 0. Three-nil! Three-nil, three-nil, three-nil ...

Before the final whistle ended the visitors' public humiliation, Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho hopped over to the Man U dugout and cheekily gave unusually pale redfaced git "Sir" Alex Ferguson a handshake which, as Alan Perry remarked, "he probably didn't appreciate". But the rest of us Fergie-phobes loved it.

How sweet it was to win the championship while crushing the former strutting cocks of the Premier League. Even the sight of the demonically cherubic Roman Abramovich clapping away with a tiny half-smile couldn't dampen my cheer. This was the next best thing to Arsenal doing it. You can't have everything.

I celebrated with two big ostrich steaks for supper. Now I must e-mail Norm ...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't talk to me about football.

*stomps off in a sulk*

4:58 pm  
Blogger DavetheF said...

Oh yes, I did see that. It's a disgrace really. What does the league think it's up to? A manifest injustice, and no wonder you're furious. I think the plods should investigate ...

7:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure David Levy is negotiating the film rights as we speak...

11:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home